There are no fees to make a contribution using Zelle:
- Go to your online access to your bank account or credit union account.
- If your bank or credit union supports Zelle (most do), its website will allow you use Zelle to send money to email@example.com.
- Type in "Delk for Congress" into the Zelle box that asks "What's this for?"
If you are contributing more than $200 to my campaign:
- Federal law requires we ask for your mailing address, your occupation, and the name of your employer.
- You can report your occupation as "retired" or "student" or "unemployed," if that is the case.
- You can report your "employer" as "self employed."
- You can put this information into the box on the Zelle send form that asks "What's this for?" You can put up to 130 characters in there.
- If that is not enough characters, then please email that information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.
Oregon offers an income tax credit to Oregon tax filers who contribute to qualifying state, federal or local political campaigns. The total credit is limited to $100 on a joint return or $50 on a single or separate return. Please see Oregon Secretary of State for details.
Here are Hundreds of Banks and Credit Unions Offering Zelle. They include: